Classic keto chaffles
1 Large Egg
1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella
1 tsp almond flour
- Plug in your waffle maker and heat it up.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the mozzarella and stir to combine.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into the heated waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove chaffle carefully and cook the remaining batter.
- Serve your chaffles warm with butter and top with truwhip keto!.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14