truwhip Fruit Pizza
Vegan Shortbread Crust Ingredients:
- 1 ¼ cups vegan butter, at room temp
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
**Makes 2 crusts
- truwhip Vegan
- Seasonal fruits – you choose!
- Mint, chocolate, coconut, etc. for garnish.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
3. Add the flour to the butter mixture slowly, sifting as you go to remove lumps. Mix until just incorporated each time you add flour.
4. Once all of the flour is added, take dough from the bowl and knead on a floured surface or pastry mat for a minute. Separate into 2 sections.
5. In a 9” springform circular pan, press dough into the base until about ½” thick. Place a circle of wax paper on the dough and use a flat bottom measuring cup to flatten the surface of the dough to create a nice smooth top.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely until removing springform sides
7. Spread truwhip Vegan onto crust and top with fresh fruit and garnishes.
8. Slice, serve and enjoy!
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14