- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 bar cream cheese ~ softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub truwhip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- In a mixing bowl, mix powdered sugar and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Mix in drained pineapple and mix well. Stir in the truwhip and stir until mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust, smooth all over until even.
- Put the cheesecake into the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow it to set.
- After it’s set, cut, serve and enjoy.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14
See some more.