Cranberry Jam Twists
- ¼ cup cranberry jam
- Puff pastry sheet
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- truwhip Original
- Cut the pastry sheet into 2 equal rectangles. Spoon the cranberry jam over one sheet.
- Press the other sheet on top of the jam layer, like a sandwich.
- Cut the pastry across the short side into ¼ inch strips. Twist the strips and place on a baking sheet, with enough space to expand.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge and preheat the oven to 400. Once preheated, place the twists in the oven and bake for 5 minutes, then turn and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven to cool. While you’re waiting, spoon truwhip Original into a small bowl and mix with cinnamon.
- Once the twists are cool, dip into the truwhip Original and enjoy!
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14