Pavlova truwhip Wreath
- 6 large egg whites, room temp.
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- truwhip Original
- Mint, cranberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, pistachios and honey for garnish, all optional.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Draw a 10” circle on a piece of parchment with pencil and draw a 5.5” circle in the center. Place on a baking sheet with the pencil side down.
- Whisk egg whites on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1 ½ cups sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Beat in vinegar, cornstarch, and vanilla.
- Scoop mixture into a piping bag with a large open tip. Pipe 10 evenly spaced mounds, about 2” high, onto the parchment in a circle, using the traced lines as a guide.
- Using the back of a spoon, make a small hollow in the top of each mound.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the ring lifts easily off the parchment. Turn off the heat and let it set for 1 hour.
- Once cooled, dollop truwhip Original into the hollows. Top with fruits, nuts, mint and honey.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14