Tropical Pina Colada Tart
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (and natural juices in cup), chopped
- into 1/4 inch dices
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup (or more to taste) truwhip whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
1: Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a bowl; press evenly into a 9-inch tart pan (with removable bottom) insuring an even layer up to the sides. Place in freezer to set until use.
2: Mix the sugar and cream cheese in an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the chopped pineapple (and juice) and coconut and mix thoroughly. Fold in the truwhip and mix thoroughly. Pour into the tart pan, smoothing down evenly. Sprinkle with finely chopped pecans. Place in freezer until set.
3: Allow tart to thaw a few minutes before serving.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14
See some more.