Vegan Fried Cinnamon Bananas With Truwhip
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- truwhip Vegan
- Slivered almonds, optional
- Mix sugar and spices in a small bowl. Slice bananas about ⅓–½ inch thick and toss in the mixture.
- Spray a pan with coconut oil and heat on medium heat.
- Add bananas and cook for 2–3 mins and then flip for another 2–3 mins.
- Serve in a bowl with truwhip Vegan and garnish with almonds.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14
See some more.